This has been a year of extraordinary change and growth for me, as it seems to have been for many others around me. Perhaps they were right when they said the world as we knew it was ending, because it has birthed so many new and glorious beginnings. I also know that much of what has made this experience so rich are those who have joined me on the journey.
So, why is it that we wait for the holidays to reach out and thank those who have touched us, in ways both big and small? Rather, let this be just one of many days to really cherish those in our lives who:
- See us with believing eyes.
- Hold our hand as we walk into the fire.
- Send us ‘God Speed’ as we take flight on a new venture.
- Love us, support us, cherish us, stay true, when we might have doubted or debated or procrastinated or waited.
And most importantly to take time, most all the time, to thank those we take for granted.
Who are always there when we need them.
- Who are always there to answer our calls, to stand in our corner, to cheer our successes.
- And, who are always there to open their arms and enfold us when the world proves too harsh or the words too unkind.
Because sadly, we assume they will always be there… until one day they are not.
So to all of you – who have touched my life in all the ways that you do – from the bottom of my heart, I say thank you, and again, thank you.
Wishing you all your heart’s desire, and a new year filled with much joy and prosperity.